Lodge Amenities & Features
Convenience and location are the keys to The Lodge at Port Arrowhead. But the onsite conveniences are just the beginning. The Lodge’s central location in Lake Ozark and Osage Beach put you close to area attractions, from water sports and golf to shopping and dining.
Onsite Lodge Highlights
All guest rooms are newly renovated with refrigerators and microwaves, high-definition flat-screen TVs with all-HD programming, in-room Wi-fi. Coffee makers, hair dryers, and iron/ironing boards in each room. And all facilities of The Lodge at Port Arrowhead are 100 percent smoke-free.
- Fat Polly’s Pub, the onsite full-service seasonal lake-view restaurant and bar open for lunch and dinner with evening live entertainment.
- Two pools (indoor and outdoor) and a sun deck
- Breakfast available in the lobby 7 days a week
- Outdoor fireplace
- Abundant parking, including trailer/boat parking with electric hook-ups
- Fitness center
- Children’s playground
- Conference center with flexible meeting spaces
- FREE golf car rides for guests from the Lodge lobby to Fat Polly’s Pub
- Hotel is centrally located in Lake Ozark
- Less than three miles from Bagnell Dam
- Less than four miles from Osage Beach Premium Outlets
- Near Lake of the Ozarks State Park
- Close to Ha Ha State Park, ranked the #4 State Park in the Nation by USA Today
- Historic Bagnell Dam Strip
- Many restaurants and bars
- Unique shopping opportunities
- Lake Escape (Escape Room), Celebration Cruises and many more fun activities
- Family friendly activities and shops
- Several churches
- Eagles’ Landing
- Kohl’s, Menards
- Marcus Eagles’ Landing Cinema
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Prewitt’s Point Retail Center
- Chili’s, Outback, Golden Corral
- Marshall’s, Old Navy, Target
- Ross Dress for Less, Joann’s Fabrics
- Shuttle service needs to be arranged with the front desk 24 hours prior.
Due to high traffic volumes, shuttle service will not be offered on Fridays and Saturdays after 4 pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Shuttle service needs to be arranged with the front desk 24 hours prior.