Lodge Amenities & Features
Convenience and location are the keys to The Lodge at Port Arrowhead. But the onsite conveniences are just the beginning. The Lodge’s central location in Lake Ozark and Osage Beach put you close to area attractions, from water sports and golf to shopping and dining.
Onsite Lodge Highlights
All guest rooms are newly renovated with refrigerators and microwaves, high-definition flat-screen TVs with all-HD programming, in-room Wi-fi. Coffee makers, hair dryers, and iron/ironing boards in each room. And all facilities of The Lodge at Port Arrowhead are 100 percent smoke-free.
- Fat Polly’s Pub, the onsite full-service seasonal lake-view restaurant and bar open for lunch and dinner with evening live entertainment.
- Two pools (indoor and outdoor) and a sun deck
- Outdoor fireplace
- Abundant parking, including trailer/boat parking with electric hook-ups
- Fitness center
- Children’s playground
- Conference center with flexible meeting spaces
- FREE golf car rides for guests from the Lodge lobby to Fat Polly’s Pub
- Guests staying longer than one night will not receive housekeeping stay
over service. We can exchange trash and linens, and provide any
supplies the guest needs replenished.
- Resort Fee – A $3 per day resort fee is added to all reservations that covers access to free wifi, parking, boat/rv parking, indoor pool, outdoor pooll, children’s playground, and sun deck.
- Hotel is centrally located in Lake Ozark
- Less than three miles from Bagnell Dam
- Less than four miles from Osage Beach Premium Outlets
- Near Lake of the Ozarks State Park
- Close to Ha Ha State Park, ranked the #4 State Park in the Nation by USA Today