2020 Mardi Gras Pub Crawl – The World’s Largest Pub Crawl!
DATE : Saturday – February 8, 2020 TIME : Busses Start at 4:00 PM
All rooms booked on the Lodge at Port Arrowhead Pub Crawl Package include wristbands for reserved adults aged 21+ up. Wristbands will be distributed at the front desk on 2/8/20. You must show ID and a staff member will put your wristband on you at that time. No refunds for lost or misplaced wristbands.
You must have a wristband to enter Fat Polly’s the afternoon and evening of 2/8/20.
Soul Root will be playing (TBD closer to time)
Wrist Band Details
$10.00 cost is included in your room…instead of charging a cover charge at each location, use your wrist band and get into every participating bar/restaurant.
The wrist band is required and includes:
- Entry to 16 participating venues
- Unlimited entertainment – All locations will have band or DJ
- Bus transportation to all 16 locations.
- Pick up and drop off at participating Hotels/Motels.
- Extra Wrist bands can be purchased the night of the event or before the event at all 16 participating Bars/Restaurants and specific Hotel/Motel sponsors.
Leave your keys and take the bus!!! 23 total buses run from 4:00pm til 2:30am and will get you to and from your designated lodging facilities with no need to drive. We provide the sober chauffer and all you have to do is kick back, leave your keys in the drawer, jump on a bus and have fun. Hotel shuttles are provided to get your crawl started and route buses stop at every location on the CRAWL!!!
Pub Crawl Rules
- $10 event charge(wristband) required.
- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave any event location.
- Busses will make scheduled stops only.
- Must be 21, possess a valid ID, and have a wristband to ride the busses.
- Must have wrist band to enter participating Pub Crawl stops.
- Drink responsibly. Service will be denied to intoxicated individuals